Monday, February 28, 2011

I've got nothing

I've got nothing for you today. We had a wedding on Saturday of some close friends of ours and I was suffering all day Sunday. Between battling my fourth cold this school year and the wedding fun, I was laying on the couch ALL DAY Sunday. So...I have nothing for you.  Nada, zip, zero.

I will leave you with this and hopefully I can function today and work up the energy to write a decent post.  Until then, remember that my bench is up for the best of February over at The Saturday Morning Blog.  Head on over there and if you love my bench, will you
You can vote once a day, so feel free to keep voting until the voting ends on March 4th. You are the best!!!! I'm up against some pretty good competition, so I need all the help I can get.

I woke up this morning to 150 followers! I am so excited and honored that 150 of you wish to follow this little blog of mine. I will be working on a Giveaway, stay tuned. Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace 2/28/2011  

Congratulations on your followers. When I first read it I saw it as "flowers" and I thought WOW someone gave her 150 flowers! :)

Camilla 2/28/2011  

Hey...Check out my blog post today...you are on it.

elizabeth@themustardceiling 2/28/2011  

Congratulations on 150, that's exciting and congratulations on your bench. I'm heading over to vote now. Have a great week.

Carol@TheDesignPages 2/28/2011  

Congrats on 150!! Hope you get your energy back today. I'll pop over to give you a vote:)

Jen 2/28/2011  

150 followers? Now that's a perfect way to start the week! :-)

Happy Monday Darling! xo

Oh, and pop by for today's perfume GIVEAWAY!

A Vintage Vine 2/28/2011  

Thanks for the reminder...I'll vote again!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...