Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Friends Making Friends or Mirrors

I've gotten the sweetest emails from readers who have taken on their own sunburst wood shims mirror.  It's really such an easy, inexpensive project that makes a statement.  Twenty-Six To Life posted about hers yesterday.  I love the symmetry of this one and it looks incredible in the room. 
Michell over at Girl in Air posted this one last week.  I love the barn wood feel of this one. 
 Just to remind you, here's mine.
I love how they've all come out and how everyone puts their own touch to it. 

Two non blog writing friends have also made their own versions. I'm going to be posting pictures of those soon.  Thank you all for reading and for sharing your amazing projects with me.  This blog brings me such happiness.

6 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous 5/24/2011  

I haven't made mine yet but I have plans.... Thanks for the inspiration and the shot of courage!!

newcombhome 5/24/2011  

I'm posting mine tonight! Thank you SO much for the inspiration!

elizabeth@themustardceiling 5/25/2011  

They look amazing, love them all!

Lisa @ Turning Tables 5/25/2011  

:) you forgot mine! ;) (well, I haven't posted about it yet, but I sent the pics to you!! :)) I loved your idea so much!! I wish I could make one for every room in my house! LOL!
-lisa
(turning-the-tables.blogspot.com)

Jonel 5/25/2011  

I plan on making one! Don't know where I am going to put it yet and I love yours but it's so massive. I want mine on a bit smaller scale.

Ali Richardson 5/25/2011  

I love those!!! My sis made a beautiful one and I may have to jump on the bandwagon soon too :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...