I am so thankful that I've been given
Unfortunately, I couldn't get my thoughts together to respond and come up with my 'list'. So I've been letting my little post-it note with all my nominators sit on my desk. My friends, finally, I am responding!!! Yay, and thank you so much for nominating me. So let's hope I get this right.....My warmest and sincerest thanks to
So 7 things about me:
1) I am starting a gluten free diet today. Ugh. Wish me luck. I found out last week that I carry the gene for Celiac Disease.
2) Work almost got the best of me this year. I've been dealing with a horrific fatal crisis situation at school. Not typically the kind of thing I deal with.
3) It seems like I'm super organized, but I have secret messes.
4) I'm super forgetful these days. I think it's stress related.
5) I wish I had studied interior design and not School Psychology..
6) I'm starting to tell my real life friends about my blog and they've all been super excited and supportive.
7) Talking about secret messes...I think taking so long to respond to this award proves that. :)
Again, thank you so much for nominating me. If I forgot you, please, please remind me. Remember, the forgetfulness thing.