Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kitchen Rug Ideas

I'm loving these rugs from Huset.  I first saw them on My Adventure is Your Advantage and fell in love.  If you haven't been to her blog, check it out. It's chock full of amazing finds.  I can add them all to my Pinterest boards, seriously. Well, back to the rugs, I'm thinking as a runner in front of my sink and dishwasher. I've never had a rug in my kitchen before, mostly because I haven't found the right one.  I realized when writing this post that I haven't posted pictures of my kitchen yet, I'll work on that.

Love! This rug might be it!  Now, which color?  Is it OK to spend $200 on a kitchen rug?  I'm justifying that I've never purchased one before, so this will make up for the last 6-7 years without one. 

1 comments:

mary 5/19/2011  

Absolutely justifiable! Of course my vote lies with the black & white--you simply cannot go wrong. Oh and I am expecting a photo op like the lady in heels in the first pic from you once it arrives! xox!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...