Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Top 3!

Starting my blog five months ago was one of the funnest and craziest ideas I've ever had. I was waiting for my husband to get home and I came up with a few names and gave it a go. I've developed a love for all things thrifty, crafting, and all kinds of DIY projects.  Here are my 3 favorite projects:

My Book Page Wreath is one of my favorite craft projects so far. There are tons of these out there, but there is nothing like making your own to appreciate them even more.

My office makeover started with a $2.00 chandelier which resulted in an entire room redo on a major budget. I reused a bunch of my old stuff and even used a table from a trash pile.  I am so much more productive in my new space.

My Ikea hack upholstered headboard is my most recent project.  It was so much easier than I thought and the touch of glamour it added to my room has been huge. Of course, now I want to redecorate my master, but what's new.  
Thank you so much for being supportive, for your loving comments, and for being my 'friends'.  I look forward to a new year of projects, crafts, and so much more. A big thank you to Thrifty Decor Chick for the love!

10 comments:

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons 1/25/2011  

Ooooh wow I haven't seen the first two yet! Looks good! No wonder these are you favs! =)

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Military Spouse House 1/25/2011  

Oh my! I love your office!!! I had read your headboard makeover as well and love it! You actually inspired me to try to tackle my bedroom set soon! But, yes--your office is beautiful! Well done! :)

Kim@Chattafabulous 1/25/2011  

Great headboard makeover! Love the ikea hack!

Kim@Chattafabulous 1/25/2011  

Oh, and love the new blog design!!!

jeanette from everton terrace 1/25/2011  

Oh fun, I just blogged today about my new office/studio space. Well I don't have it yet but the planning has begun. I like yours very very much. Inspiring!

Unknown 1/25/2011  

How I loved your book page wreath! XoXo

Court 1/25/2011  

Thanks for listing your blog on my blog list :)

Lili 1/25/2011  

great job!!! and i love the blog makeover!!!

lisaroy 1/26/2011  

great projects! I'm loving your headboard! I just stumbled upon your blog and it's great :)

Georgette 1/29/2011  

you are so talented! your home looks so chic! I'm a new follower:D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...