I feel so honored that she thought of me and I am very excited to do this. It reminds of the 25 random things about me that was going around Facebook a while back. It's kind of nice to stop and think about yourself for a few minutes.
So here are 7 things about me that you may not know.
1) I have been married to the man of my dreams for 6 years. He is a staunch supporter of me and is quietly there for me. He knows me best. We are opposites, but we balance each other. He is my best friend.
2) I have fought the hardest fight of my life trying to become a mother. It has been the most trying 4 1/2 years of my life, but I will not back down.
3) The first time I went to Europe with my friends, I remember walking through the Louvre and seeing the Mona Lisa. When I walked into the next room, I remember looking up and being moved. I realized that my world was so small compared to what was out there. I was changed forever. I fell in love with Paris, and I think that's why Mr. J proposed there. He knew how much it meant to me.
4) I have the most amazing family. My parents and 3 sisters mean the world to me. I had a very happy childhood. I was blessed and lucky. I still am.
5) I love my job (most of the time), I just hate having to tell a parent that their child has a disability. It is one of the more difficult things I have to do. I lose sleep over it.
6) I love being an aunt. I love how their eyes light up when they see me. I love mushy kisses and hugs. It is the closest thing I have felt to being a mother.
7) I love traveling. Traveling is the only time I feel free. I don't plan or organize, I just pack and go.
Now it's time to pass the award to some of my favorite bloggers. Stop by and say hello!
Sarah at Flourish Design and Style
Michelle at Three Men and a Lady
Danielle at Danielle Oakey Interiors
Jen at Flea With Me
Now it's your turn to share 7 things about yourself and pass the award on to 7 other Bloggers you admire!