Monday, January 17, 2011

Week-End Finds

I've been looking for some lamps for my room.  We had some really cute little lamps that we've had since we got married.  They were just too small for our room.  I found this pair of wood lamps for $14.95 for the pair.

Although the same, the lamps differ in color a bit. So I gave them a couple of coats of a darker stain. I found drum lamp shades for about $25.00 each and here they are. 
I can't wait to incorporate some color in my room.  Everything is so dark and gray.

I linked up to:

9 comments:

Rashon Carraway 1/17/2011  

This is an amazing score! Adding that darker stain surely did bring out the best in the pair. Cant wait to see more.

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

Jenn 1/17/2011  

What an awesome find!!

Tara Lauren 1/17/2011  

I found some lamps exactly like this but in a dark mustard color at the thrift store for $10 each! I will be doing a post shortly! They are AMAZING!

KLM 1/17/2011  

Those look great and what an awesome find! :)

Anna@Directions Not Included 1/17/2011  

They look great. I would love the scoop on your secret places where you keep finding these amazing scores. ;)

Elle Uy 1/17/2011  

I'm in search for a lamp for my bedroom. Yours look amazing! Great deal as well.

Donnie 1/19/2011  

Those lamps look great. You did a good job.

Serendipity Chic Design 1/21/2011  

Oh so vintage..Love them!

Take care,
Lisa

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals 2/01/2011  

Bah ha ha. That is the sound of my crying. I love these lamps sooooo much!

Thanks for linking up!

love your guts
mandi

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...