Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Easter Wreath

I'm having so much fun coming up with ideas for my Easter brunch.  I decided to try making another wreath.
I had some leftover eggs from my Easter Wreath and a small wreath from the dollar store that I bought in December.
I wrapped the wreath in a white ribbon and glued the eggs onto the wreath. I knew I wanted two rows all the way around, but I ran out of eggs.  I did some fabric rosettes using fabric that I had on hand in matching colors to the eggs. 
Here it is.  I wasn't sure if the flowers would work with the eggs, but I'm loving the idea.  Easter and springy at the same time.
It looks so sweet and cost me nothing.  I love that.
Beyond The Picket Fence

16 comments:

Michelle {Daydream Believers} 4/05/2011  

What an adorable wreath! :) I love that you were able to put it together for free - isn't that the best?! Nice work! :)

karen @ our slo house 4/05/2011  

It's so cute! And hosting an Easter brunch sounds delightful.

LBB 4/05/2011  

I love how you mixed the eggs with flowers! Cute!

Ali Richardson 4/05/2011  

SO pretty, I love it! And free is always the right price, ha ha!!! Great job :)

jenna marie 4/05/2011  

oh! I totally love it!

Unknown 4/06/2011  

Too easy! Love that!

Charity 4/07/2011  

Oh how stinkin cute!!!!! I love it, you have inspired me to do some Spring decorating. Thanks for sharing.

Cha Cha

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence 4/08/2011  

Turned out great, the fabrice roses are a nice addition. Thanks so much to linking up to Beyond The Picket Fence.

At The Picket Fence 4/08/2011  

Absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Inspiration Friday this week. I know everyone will love all that you have done to make your Easter brunch so special! :-)
Vanessa

Karen 4/08/2011  

Very cute! Love the colors and the rosettes are so sweet:)
www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  4/08/2011  

So pretty!!!

gail@My Repurposed Life 4/09/2011  

too pretty! It looks great!
Thanks for sharing @ Catch as Catch Can!
gail

abeachcottage 4/09/2011  

Really lovely. Looks so nice on your door as well. Love the spring colors!

Nicole @ Wohler's World 4/09/2011  

Love the rosettes, it looks beautful! Visiting from Tatertots & Jello.

christen 4/11/2011  

I sure wish that you made these to sell! I would just love one!

Sarah North 4/13/2011  

this looks fantastic!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...