Here's a cute project that I worked on for my sister's apartment. I found this flower foam tile rose painting at Goodwill for $2.00. I knew the print wasn't for me, but there was something about the texture of the tile that caught my eye.
I gave it a coat of Rustoleum's Aqua spray paint. The color seemed a little too strong for what I wanted.cherry blossoms painting. I filled a cup with about two fingers of water and then I dipped the tip of a paintbrush in the can of paint and then dipped it in the water and mixed it up. I then brushed the tile over and over. It's a weird finish at first, kind of bubbly, but just keep brushing and brushing. Eventually it evens out and softens the color on the tile. Then I taped a zig zag pattern to the tile. I tried to do my best measuring it out.
chevron chairs and chandelier. I'm thinking it might work great as a pin board.
I'll be linking up to these linky parties.