Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Office Inspiration

I've been looking for inspiration for my office.  The three pictures below have a common element that I think will work for us, the long table top.  I am loving this idea for multiple reasons.  We would have plenty of work room and space for the DJ equipment (can't forget that).


cheyennemillwork


Apartment Therapy (above and below)


I am loving the white in the last room.  Our office is currently painted Sherwin Williams Waterscape.  It's a pretty color, but I think I'm over it.  I would probably paint this room myself.  It's looking like the colors in the room are going to be black (couch and office chair), white (walls, bookshelf, accessories), and beige (chandelier). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...