Sunday, October 24, 2010

Office Chandelier

I finally got my husband to hang the chandelier in the office..I mean take it down, and rehang it again with the new drum lampshade.  He was not very happy, but I begged and pleaded and he agreed.

Here is the before...

And here is the after...

I am so happy with it.  I spent my weekend working on a bunch of projects.  I am working on uploading pictures and will be posting soon.

***Edit Post-This lovely chandelier has been added to a linky party at:


9 comments:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals 12/03/2010  

Seriously would you stop with the awesome finds? My heart cant take it anymore. I love how this turned out and I love your ceiling!!

love your guts
mandi

Jennifer Leigh 12/03/2010  

I see these monstrosities all the time and I've never picked one up. I love this. I'm gonna snatch up the next one I see. :)

Nita Stacy 12/03/2010  

Wow! That looks amazing!!!

KLM 2/08/2011  

That is fabulous. Great job!!

foreverdecorating 2/12/2011  

This is so fantastic...made even more amazing when seeing the before pic. A job needed and a job well done!

Sandy 2/12/2011  

The fabric is gorgeous, great job!

Unknown 5/17/2011  

The before and after is really amazing!

Unknown 5/17/2011  

I would have never believed it, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. What a difference. I didn't know those old lamps could be changed like that.

Hugs...Tracy :)

Ashley@ DesignBuildLove.co 6/06/2011  

what a huge transformation!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...