Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ikea and Side Table

My crazy sister and I headed off to Ikea at 5:00 p.m. after working all day, with her two kids in tow.  I was determined to come home with a new rug for my office.  That didn't happen, but I found some cushion covers that I love.  My office is finally coming together. 

I found this table on the side of the road last week.  The size is perfect for my office.  It's an outdoor plastic table, which I don't love so much.  I figured I will keep it inside until I find what I really want and then it can go outside.  Being that it was free, I figured why not.


I cleaned the table and used Rustoleum White Lacquer Spray paint


We are working on some ideas for my niece's birthday party.  I will post some of our projects soon.


Edit:  I joined a linky party at

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...