Friday, July 22, 2011

Hobby Lobby Coupon

I'm excited to be writing today about Hobby Lobby.  I hear so many great things about this store.

Look at some of the projects that my friend Jen at Life, Crafts, and Whatever has done using supplies from Hobby Lobby.  Like this pillow...
 and this spool side table
You see what I mean, I need one of these stores near me.  The closest store to me is 105 miles away, which I find so unfair.  I have found myself loving someones project, only to find out the materials were from Hobby Lobby.  I just finished watching the Store Tour and I'm insanely jealous.  Every time I start a project, it takes me at least two stops to get all my supplies I need, including fabric and craft supplies.  How great would it be to have it all in one place.  I recently discovered that they have online shopping and I could not be more thrilled.  I'll take what I can get.

Well, for you in-store and on-line shoppers there is a 40% coupon on my sidebar.  Click on it today and go shopping...the coupon is good until tomorrow.  Happy Shopping!

8 comments:

PJ @ Planned in Pencil 7/22/2011  

Hobby Lobby is one of my favorite places to shop. Their clearance seriously can't be beat. I just picked up some frames that need a little love, but for .80-2.00 each I won't complain!

Anna@Directions Not Included 7/22/2011  

I wish we had one here. Maybe we can take a road trip to stock up!

Kristin Miracle Lewis @ west on cole 7/22/2011  

No hobby lobby in Southern California either. Oh well!!! Happy Friday!

Anonymous,  7/22/2011  

I just found Hobby Lobby last year quite by accident. I walked in and was blown away - huge! Fun to just wander around and they have great sales :)

jeanette from everton terrace

Ali Richardson 7/22/2011  

Oh how I wish HObby Lobby came to CA! I went there when I visited relatives in Iowa and it did not disappoint. Thanks goodness for on-line ;)

BluBabesCreate 7/22/2011  

Good to know. Come see a way to organize some of your hobby supplies.

Lisa @ Cozy Condo Living 7/22/2011  

Thank you for the link. I've been hearing about this place on many blogs, but it's not in my neck of the woods. Thanks for the coupon. I'm going shopping!!!

Erin of HomeSavvyAtoZ.com 7/23/2011  

I spent two hours in Hobby Lobby today and I had only gone in for a blank canvas! That store is dangerous!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...