Thursday, February 16, 2012

Is it really 2012

Hi there, Yes I realize I've been completely MIA on these parts.  Life seems to have gotten a hold of me.  We are doing great here and maybe that's why blogging has taken a bit of a back seat.  One of my main goals for 2012, is simplifying. I mean, really simplifying. Living with less "stuff", consuming less, spending less, less time at the computer.  I've always believed that less is more.  My style shows that, my house has minimal decorations. I like things simple.  I even believe that less is more in jewelery, earrings, wedding ring, a watch and I'm good.  However, I've found that although the main areas of my house look this way, the interior parts are out of control.  The closets are an overflowing mess, the office has piles of stuff everywhere, my paper piles (plural) are daunting, my laundry room has no walking room, my drawers are overflowing.  I've decided to get control of this. I started with my closet.  I got rid of four full black bags of clothes and shoes, and yes, my closet is still full.  When I see that, it kind of makes me sick, how much money wasted. 

I will be getting back to a more regular blogging schedule soon. I'm in a bit of a creative rut, my house is decorated in a way that makes me happy. I'm trying to simplify...so why bring in more stuff.  Hmm, I need to think about this one.  I'll be back soon.  I promise.

16 comments:

Cassie Bustamante 2/16/2012  

simplify away!!! good for you! and welcome back. :)

Jodie 2/16/2012  

Nice to hear from you. I still haven't really done anything with my blog either. Maybe I'll get motivated soon.

Eliesa 2/16/2012  

Hey - I have an idea! Since you have enough "stuff" at your place, and it's all decorated the way you like... then head on over to my place and help me get our new place decorated. I love your house and could use some pointers :) Oh, and I've bought tons of stuff to re-finish... Basically, I'm in a rut, and I can't seem to move forward because I'm overwhelmed at all that needs to be decided. Curtains, colors, fabrics... HELP!!

melanie 2/16/2012  

So glad your doing well, keeping it simple....it's nice to hear from you!

Connie @ Salvage Savvy 2/16/2012  

Good to hear from you again! I have been focused on getting organized as well... I know exactly what you mean about overflowing interiors :-)

colorsflyonme 2/21/2012  

Hello, I am amazed by your kitchen renovation! It is such a beautiful transformation. So..I have a question for you about the window. Your previous/original window in the kitchen above the sink seemed a little bit different from the new look. I have a problem with our current renovation because the height of the window is too long for a standard cabinet. How did you adjust the whole look with the counter top? Is your window still lower than the top of the counter top? I hope that your new year is already going very well! :)

Anonymous,  2/23/2012  

Sounds like it's time for you to get crafty and start making things to sell. ;)

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} 2/27/2012  

Glad to know you plan on coming back! Have fun simplifying...then let us know how to also! :)

Bradley Francis 1/03/2020  

Post is amazing! If you want to custom made your own personalized retail packaging boxes, or you are at the early stage want to know a price idea or get a Eco Friendly retail packaging boxes uk to make art work designing, you can simply click here.

Davin Smith 2/10/2020  

Nice post, thanks for sharing, Buy eco friendly soap packaging at wholesale prices by TheCosmeticBoxes - UK. Get a big discount on custom soap packaging boxes. Free design & shipping. Get Your's .

Harry Lee 7/14/2020  

Fantastic post, Thanks for sharing this recipe with us if you need knowledge on cereal boxes Just read it.

Harry Lee 9/21/2020  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Web Kola 10/18/2020  

Thanks for sharing! What’s better than letting people know they’re communicating with the real deal? The best website to buy cheapest followers, likes and views!

Web Kola 10/18/2020  

Thanks for sharing! What’s better than letting people know they’re communicating with the real deal? The best website to buy cheapest followers, likes and views!

Amelia 3/01/2022  

You can select a lightweight material on your custom printed cream boxes and choose the high-quality length for its customization.

Double Sided Stickers
Lipstick Packaging Boxes

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...