Thursday, September 30, 2010

DIY: White Owl

I got my inspiration for this DIY from Michelle at Three Men and a Lady.  I found her blog when researching sunburst mirrors.  She is so talented and has COMPLETELY inspired me.  So after reading through her entire blog (I think in one night) and all her DIY's, I set myself up on a mission.  I, too, would find an owl. 

You would not believe this, but the next day, I went to Goodwill and found myself an owl.  Really!!!!  $2.99 




Here it is with some white lacquer spray paint.  Thanks for the inspiration!

3 comments:

Unknown 9/30/2010  

Isn't it fun to find a great deal, transform it and make it your own?! Thanks for the link up. Love your new owl...hoot! hoot!

Emreen 6/13/2011  

WoW ! The owl looks lovely...

Hollie @ I'm Busy Procrastinating 6/27/2011  

Talk about drab to fab! What a difference a little spray paint makes. By the way, I'm now following you because I found so many fun projects on your blog tonight and look forward to seeing more!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...